The Wholesale Account Manager will be tasked with the major responsibility of managing our relationships with our retail accounts. This person must be able to work independently, have a ton of patience, with the ability to pivot between analytics, inventory management and individual conversations with our wholesale partners.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build and cultivate strong partnerships with account district partners to ensure brand standards are in place.
- Ensure TKEES merchandising standards and operations are met in store.
- Managing all ERP’s and vendor portals.
- Demonstrate a strong working relationship with internal corporate teams, warehouse management, and wholesale partners to ensure all orders are executed in a streamline manner.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all buying tools: Recap, performance reports, account-specific required documentation.
- Provides solutions and strategy to impact business.
- Effective negotiation skills and strategic thought process; has the ability to challenge buyer.
- Analyze weekly style/door selling and make business recommendations to buyers.
- Accountable for in-season management of product sales and inventory in order to drive revenues and satisfy wholesale customers.
- Ensure success is achieved through a strong partnership, regular communication and - delivery of quality customer service.
- Receive, analyze, and enter orders.
- Assist in trade show planning.
- Weekly follow up of list of samples in production and deadlines for each sample.
- Physical quality checks on samples. Work with creative to communicate detailed sample feedback emails with photos to factory. Update feedback where required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of full time in either a Vendor Role or Account Management experience
- Strong initiative, ownership and ability to work independently.
- Knowledgeable of product, trends, fashion and retail buying cycle.
- Knowledge of retail math.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Works well in a team setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Exposure to buying, distribution, planning, supply chain and marketing.
University level education preferred.