Wholesale Account Manager
The Wholesale Account Manager will be tasked with the major responsibility of managing our relationships with our retail accounts. This person must be able to work independently, have a ton of patience, with the ability to pivot between analytics, inventory management and individual conversations with our wholesale partners.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build and cultivate strong partnerships with account district partners to ensure brand standards are in place.
- Ensure TKEES merchandising standards and operations are met in store.
- Managing all ERP’s and vendor portals.
- Demonstrate a strong working relationship with internal corporate teams, warehouse management, and wholesale partners to ensure all orders are executed in a streamline manner.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all buying tools: Recap, performance reports, account-specific required documentation.
- Provides solutions and strategy to impact business.
- Effective negotiation skills and strategic thought process; has the ability to challenge buyer.
- Analyze weekly style/door selling and make business recommendations to buyers.
- Accountable for in-season management of product sales and inventory in order to drive revenues and satisfy wholesale customers.
- Ensure success is achieved through a strong partnership, regular communication and - delivery of quality customer service.
- Receive, analyze, and enter orders.
- Assist in trade show planning.
- Weekly follow up of list of samples in production and deadlines for each sample.
- Physical quality checks on samples. Work with creative to communicate detailed sample feedback emails with photos to factory. Update feedback where required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of full time in either a Vendor Role or Account Management experience
- Strong initiative, ownership and ability to work independently.
- Knowledgeable of product, trends, fashion and retail buying cycle.
- Knowledge of retail math.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Works well in a team setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Exposure to buying, distribution, planning, supply chain and marketing.
University level education preferred.