Supply Chain Assistant
TKEES is in the process of building a Best in Class operational team to increase our ability to consistently surprise and delight our customers. As we continue to grow at a rapid pace, we need to ensure that we manage our supply chain efficiently from start to finish. The Production and Planning team plays a critical role in ensuring this occurs. The team currently manages several aspects of the supply chain process – for example, managing good vendor communication, forecasting supply and demand across all our assortments and geographies, and keeping a close eye on inventory levels. We are looking for an organized, roll-up-your-sleeves kind of candidate who is ready to learn and grow with the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Production manager in communication with Production factories (Clothing & Footwear). Review and track production schedule. Communicate weekly updates to the Production Manager.
- Consolidation of Supplier Invoices against Proformas to ensure correctness.
- Monitor Inventory on a regular basis and highlight SKUs that require immediate attention.
- Request Freight forwarder for quotes and scheduling of goods ready to move. Timely tracking and follow up for status updates. Provide information to warehouses, wholesale and dotcom teams on the expected date of delivery.
- Creation of new style SKUs/UPCs/NRF CODES for all new launches. To be communicated to the Production Manager for updates to our Master Data.
- Creation of POs and Receipt of goods in ERP system.
- Weekly follow up of list of samples in production/tracking and deadlines for each sample. Creation of shipping labels.
- Assist Production manager in Physical QC of samples. Work with Creative to communicate detailed sample feedback to the factory. Follow through and ensure the QC issue was addressed and corrected on final Prototype. Update feedback where required.
- Identify and track recurring quality issues from dotcom and wholesale and immediate communication to factories with photo evidence. Monthly returns tracking and sending a list of claims to the factory on damages/quality issues etc.
- Assist in urgent, ad hoc projects that require immediate attention to support the Tkees Team.
- Identify areas of improvement without a cost impact and implement in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years of planning or operational experience
- High attention to detail
- Highly collaborative way of working and partnering with key stakeholders
- Passionate professional who can help us drive our mission to create better shoes and clothes in a better way
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Advanced Excel and modelling skills are a must
- Excellent communicator. Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, ask appropriate questions when information or instruction is not entirely clear
Job Types: Full-time