TKEES is in the process of building a Best in Class operational team to increase our ability to consistently surprise and delight our customers. As we continue to grow at a rapid pace, we need to ensure that we manage our supply chain efficiently from start to finish. The Production and Planning team plays a critical role in ensuring this occurs. The team currently manages several aspects of the supply chain process – for example, managing good vendor communication, forecasting supply and demand across all our assortments and geographies, and keeping a close eye on inventory levels. We are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Manager to build out and lead our planning function that includes manufacturing, demand and supply. The perfect fit would be somebody that knows the fundamentals of planning, inventory management, and inventory allocation, and likes to get their hands directly into the details while building out our processes, team and function. We are looking for a highly analytical individual, who is comfortable dealing with large sets of data and thinks outside the box. The successful candidate will work cross functionally to match supply with demand, working closely with product Creative, Data Analytics, Wholesale, Retail, Finance and Marketing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the planning of our raw materials and finished goods globally, including: Working with design, marketing, finance, and sales (e-commerce and retail) to build a top-down / bottoms-up demand plan
- Plan purchases of materials considering the demand forecast, product assortment and lead times
Plan finished goods purchases and work with our factories and warehouses to solve any issues with the plan
- Work with our Wholesale team to plan and allocation product for distribution
- Contribute to the development of our inventory strategies that include:
- Optimizing our inventory position and turns in both our DC and stores
- Lead important planning related initiatives including:
- Defining how our planning process will scale with the growth of the business
- Building forecasting, replenishment, and order models
- Identifying tools and systems that are right for our business
- Establish and monitor operational performance via KPIs such as in stock rate and inventory turns
Qualifications and Skills
- 6 - 10 years of relevant planning experience with apparel, footwear or consumer products
- Solid knowledge of demand, supply, and merchandise planning fundamentals
- Experience with cross functional teams such as logistics/warehousing, finance, etc, and international vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers
- Attention to detail. Ability to sort through large sources of information, identify patterns and abnormalities.
- Excellent communicator. Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, ask appropriate questions when information or instruction is not entirely clear.
- Highly collaborative way of working and partnering with key stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial, self-direct and resourceful – someone who will thrive in a highly dynamic, and unstructured environment relative to a large company
- Passionate professional who can help us drive our mission to create better shoes and clothes in a better way
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Advanced Excel and modelling skills are a must
- Experience with international vendor negotiation and management a plus
Job Types: Full-time