TKEES is looking for an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Toronto. The Influencer Marketing Coordinator will implement and manage our influencer strategy & provide support for media relations and brand partnerships.Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, implement and manage the US & Canadian influencer relationships on Instagram, TikTok and Youtube.
- Build a weekly KPI report for the marketing team that highlights engagement, reach and costs.
- Maintain influencer-marketing calendar.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with key media & influencers in local and international markets.
- Track product that is sent out
- Respond to all inbound and outbound influencer inquiries
- Be active on social media to ensure our community has a connection to the brand.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum 2 years of experience in PR/influencer marketing.
- Experience creating and executing a communications and outreach strategy to meet business objectives.
- Strong understanding of social media
- Ability to make good judgments regarding brand fit and engagement
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.Must be able to use Grin and TikTok Marketplace
- A positive, get-it-done attitude and energetic presence.
Job Types: Full-time