Head of Influencer Marketing
TKEES is looking for a Head of Influencer Marketing to join our team in Toronto, to implement and manage our influencer strategy & provide support for media relations and brand partnerships. You’ll be responsible for making people fall in even more in love with TKEES in North America.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, implement and manage the US & Canadian influencer strategy.
- Identify, secure and manage key brand partners to support sales growth, drive customer loyalty and increase customer database.
- Draft, edit and distribute media materials including news alerts, press releases and creative mailers for press and influencers.
- Develop and implement influencer strategy for new product launches, as well as, maintaining ongoing communication of the existing TKEES product line.
- Coordinate program integration with appropriate specialties including Insight and Analytics, Paid Performance, Creative
- Manage multiple influencer projects (and team members) at a senior level to ensure deadlines are met, reporting is thorough and budgets are continuously met
- Secure features and product placements across fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogs
- Report and evaluate on media and influencer traction in all regions using Google Analytics.
- Stay up to date with the latest influencer marketing trends including disclosure requirements and performance best practices
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 6 years experience in Digital, Content or Brand Marketing.
- A minimum of 4 years in social media and community management
- Proven ability to grow brand awareness and market share.
- Clear understanding of the influencer marketing landscape, importance and role of influencer marketing, best practices
- Experience managing always on and new product launch strategies.
- Experience managing budgets and reporting on ROI
- Extensive relationships with beauty and lifestyle influencers across numerous channels including print, television, radio and new media.
- A good understanding of the relationship between PR and SEO.
- Extensive relationships with influencers across numerous channels including Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
- A positive, get-it-done attitude and energetic presence.
Job Types: Full-time