Director of Marketing
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to join our growing team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in ensuring that the TKEES message is distributed across all of our engagement channels, including: digital & offline media and customer communications.
If you love marketing & advertising, analyzing data & identifying unique insights, developing your own team of marketing & customer success gurus, and seeing the fruits of your efforts materialize virtually instantaneously, then TKEES is the place for you.
As TKEES Director of Marketing you will be responsible for the development and implementation of TKEES’ omni-channel marketing strategy. Working closely with the CEO and departmental heads you will be devising a strategy surrounding the successful execution of TKEES marketing goals in the pursuit of reaching and exceeding the company’s revenue, customer acquisition, and customer lifetime value targets.
We truly believe that this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right candidate - a chance to work with an aspirational brand and a product that is loved by everyone the world over.
We hope you are as excited as we are about the future at TKEES and can’t wait to hear from you!
- Extreme analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire teams
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment (both internal and external)
- Passionate customer advocacy
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics
- Expert in demand generation
- Ability to manage a medium-to-large sized teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Develop a best-in-class marketing organization
- Drive growth and measurable results
- Lead market research and analytics including market segmentation, market trends, customer verticals, and competitive analysis
- Oversee all digital marketing efforts including website, email, SEO, SEM, SMM, referral & affiliate, paid social, and more
- Effectively manage all aspects of the marketing organization, including strategy, budget, planning, and operations
- Produce competitive external marketing and communications materials for all company products
- Manage new product launches and support insight into product development based on innovation, brand development, market trends, competitive research, customer feedback and consumer research and positioning
- Continuously evaluate and adjust marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Post-Grad or MBA in marketing (preferred)
- 10+ years of marketing experience in strategic positioning, branding, demand generation, external communication and messaging
- Experience in a Senior leadership role with a strong marketing focus/component (CMO, VP, or Director of marketing, preferred)
- Experience in D2C / fashion / e-commerce preferred
- Demonstrated ability to establish a brand and scale a business
- Proven reputation as a highly credible and collaborative partner through innovation marketing program and pipeline-building activities that complement revenue goals
- Experience within a mid-sized company addressing issues of organic growth, acquisitions and scaling operations, preferred
- Ability to navigate through complex financial models to maximize results
- Results-focused, entrepreneurial and innovative, with a sense of urgency
- Exceptional communication skills (ability to communicate effectively both with internal and external stakeholders)
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, strong operational focus and a creative thinker
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Excel
- High degree of integrity and emotional intelligence
- Winning attitude