TKEES is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our fast-paced and rapidly-expanding team. We work collaboratively with various team members to bring forward TKEES vision and its products to consumers, globally.
If you are a self-starter and looking to join a team that is dynamic and offers a diverse breadth of exposure to multiple areas of the business, then you’ve found the ideal opportunity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the performance marketing team to flight existing and new ad creative across paid social platforms (facebook, instagram, pinterest, etc)
- Support campaign launches, optimization, and reporting inclusive of creative, campaign setup, audience targeting, and budget management.
- Work collaboratively with agency and cross-functionally with internal stakeholders including management, social media marketing, email marketing, and creative departments to ideate and develop new performance marketing campaigns
- Advise creative team on performance assets that demonstrated strong results
- Optimize campaign performance, and communicate results that will provide actionable takeaways resulting in more leads/sales
- Assist in the development and execution of digital advertising campaign strategies and test plans that reach business objectives
- Build out tracking and reporting to monitor and optimize performance.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 year’s experience with performance marketing with a focus in paid social (ie Facebook / Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Tik Tok)
- Experience using online advertising solutions such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.
- Familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CPL, CPA, CPC, CPM, LTV and ROAS.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail.
- You have the ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners.
- Basic knowledge of E-commerce marketing terms, familiarity with Shopify
Job Types: Full-time