We are looking for a Creative Coordinator to join our Creative team at TKEES! This versatile role provides support to the Creative Director and Art Director in the creation and execution of content marketing initiatives designed to drive website traffic and engagement. You are exceptionally organized, excellent at producing timely, tasteful and shareable storytelling content with a strong understanding of digital platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with Creative and Digital Teams to ensure content campaigns are successfully executed. This is includes the logistics of samples, photo shoots, and other creative initiatives.
- Assist the Creative Director and Art Director in the day-to-day tasks.
- Helps organize and is on set for some off and on-figure photo shoots.
- Carry out research that informs the creative on fashion shoots, from mood boards to location to casting suggestions.
- Stay current on emerging trends in online consumer behaviour, technologies and design.
- Work with third parties including analysts, partners, vendors, industry-relevant bloggers, etc. on content exchanges, content collaborations, partnerships, sponsorships, and co-branded content.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Extremely organized!
- Experience coordinating with multiple teams to create social media assets supporting specific social marketing initiatives.
- Has an interest in sourcing materials
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Hard working and self motivated with a positive attitude.
Job Types: Full-time