We are looking for a Copywriter to join our Creative team at TKEES! The Copywriter is responsible for the creation and execution of engaging content for marketing initiatives designed to drive website traffic and engagement (including blog posts, articles, newsletter content, social media content, and more). If you have a strong understanding of digital platforms and excel in producing timely, relevant and shareable content that reflects a brand’s voice, values, and design - we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role you will work closely with the digital and creative teams to develop and execute innovative and exciting ideas that speak to the needs and desires of our customers. Our goal is to create a seamless and satisfying experience whenever and wherever they encounter TKEES and your copy will be front-and-centre, so it has to reflect our voice, values, and design.
The role’s duties & responsibilities include:
- Researching and writing web content with a focus on Search Engine Optimization
- Work with Design and Digital Teams to ensure content campaigns are successfully executed (including the creation and delivery of direct email/newsletters and social promotions for campaigns)
- Generating ideas for new content types and proofreading before publication
- Research new content marketing trends and present to team as needed
- Generate interesting story/feature ideas
- Work with third-parties including analysts, partners, vendors, industry-relevant bloggers, etc. on content exchanges, content collaborations, partnerships, sponsorships, and co-branded content.
Qualifications and Skills
- You are passionate about writing for digital channels
- Proven editorial skills including strong language skills and the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with our messaging and branding
- Experience coordinating with multiple teams to create social media assets supporting specific social marketing initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and SEO optimization strategies.
- Understanding of SEO strategy, especially as it applies to content is an asset.
- Data driven approach to content measurement and success metrics
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- University level-education preferred.