As the TKEES Community Manager, the candidate will uphold the brand tone and voice across social media channels. They will be responsible for responding to fans across priority social channels (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter) through meaningful and helpful engagements. The Community Manager will work with the Consumer Engagement, Customer Support and the creative teams to manage approved consumer responses, proactively flag opportunities to the team, and work with strategy and analytics to provide insights and recommendations based on what the community is saying.
The successful candidate must also have solid research, writing and editing skills. They should have an appreciation for how social media impacts the overall customer experience. They should be flexible and agile and should be able to work collaboratively with all implementation teams to ensure that the brand’s communication objectives and strategies are met.
- Responding to questions, comments, and concerns across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other channels as needed.
- Exemplify the brand voice and tone in all community interactions.
- Help maintain an accurate and current content calendar, ensuring all updates and changes are reflected in the master document.
- Manage and organize content and assets alongside Director of Digital Strategy
- Work with the paid social agency, and the copy team to ensure all content published and promoted is based on best practices and the content calendar
- Proactively flag opportunities for the brand and escalate issues as needed in a timely matter.
- Maintain and improve workflows and processes for community management and escalations
- Monitor SM handles and channels to ensure content is on brand.
- Minimum 5 years of social media and campaign management, publishing, writing and content creation required (brand or agency).
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social media and expertise of all social platforms. Experience, love and knowledge of the fashion landscape and fashion specific social media is a plus.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated expertise in engaging and activating community group.
- Demonstrated ability in developing on-brand messaging that best represents a brand’s voice and tone online and incentivizing user-generated content creation and sharing.
- Ability to write copy that is both emotional and informational.
- Ability to help build social strategies to increase channel engagement and growth.
- Self-starter who can articulate big ideas and exciting trends. Strong eye for viral content.
- Proficient in mobile applications as related to social media.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.