TKEES is looking for an Accessories Designer to manage the product design process. As an integral member of our small team you would lead the product design process for Accessories reporting to the Creative Director. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key player in our team as we improve and expand our product assortment.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand the TKEES aesthetic and translate it into different accessories such as handbags, jewelry, sunglasses, etc.
- Oversee conceptualization and creation of design concepts for Accessories.
- Responsible for the entire product design process including market research, mood board creation, designing, sketching, specing and function.
- Provide recommendations regarding seasonal themes, edits to line, new concepts, etc.
- Ensure that product is consistent with market trends as well as business strategy; interpret international/domestic concepts and fashion trends as it relates to market demands, company image and business strategy.
- Manages technical designs of all products from design to the factories.
- Partner cross functionally with Creative and Marketing to ensure strong storytelling and merchandising of product and collection releases
- Partner with Creative to provide direction on styling of campaigns & e-commerce shoots
- Minimum 4 years of experience designing Accessories
- Experience developing product directly with factories; understanding of development from concept through engineering
- Understanding of materials, hardware, leather, and different accessory construction required
- Strong technical knowledge in Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop
- Able to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask
- Preferred if you have previously worked in a high-growth startup or ecommerce company.
*MUST SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO*