The Video Editor role is a member of the Creative team. The Video Editor will
have experience in producing digital video. Specifically, the ideal candidate is an expert video editor with an understanding of storytelling through video and the ability to organize projects, meet deadlines and work with a team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Edit content to be used across social media channels and TKEES.com.
- Setting up and managing weekly shooting, editing, and posting schedule
- Using Google Drive to organize assets for review and keep track of versions
- Edit video and photo content to make it stand out from the noise
- Apply graphics and text in After Effects or Premiere Pro
- Export video content for IGTV and Youtube
- Direct talent and choose preferred angles for shots and setups
- File Management/Archiving
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience in filming, editing and packaging digital videos to a high standard and to agreed deadlines
- Demonstrable creative approach and innovation to both idea generation and problem solving
- Ability to provide creative direction and assist with storyboarding and concept generation
- Experience with and knowledge of video editing software and motion graphics.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop highly desirable
- Applications will not be reviewed without a portfolio
Job Types: Full-time