TKEES is building a world class operational team to increase our ability to consistently surprise and delight our customers. As we continue to grow at an enormous pace, we need to ensure that we manage our supply chain efficiently from start to finish. The Supply Chain team plays a critical role in ensuring this occurs.
The team currently manages several aspects of the supply chain process – for example, procuring key materials, managing finished good vendor communication, forecasting supply and demand across all our assortments and geographies, and keeping a close eye on inventory levels.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Supply Chain Planning to build out and lead our planning function that includes merchandising, demand, supply and S&OP. The perfect fit would be somebody that knows the fundamentals of planning, inventory management, and inventory allocation, and likes to get their hands directly into the details while building out our processes, team and function. We are looking for a highly analytical individual, who is comfortable dealing with large sets of data and thinks outside the box. Additionally, this individual should possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the planning of our materials and finished goods globally, including: Working with design, marketing, finance, and sales (e-commerce and retail) to build a top-down / bottoms-up demand plan
- Plan purchases of materials considering the demand forecast, product assortment and lead times
- Plan finished goods purchases and work with our mill and / or factory to solve any issues with the plan
- Lead the S&OP process that brings cross-functional stakeholders together to make inventory decisions
- Work with our retail operations team to plan and allocation product to our retail stores
- Contribute to the development of our inventory strategies that include:
- Planning and staging of raw materials
- Optimizing our inventory position and turns in both our DC and stores
- Working with finance to optimize working capital plans
- Lead important planning related initiatives including:
- Defining how our planning process will scale with the growth of the business
- Building forecasting, replenishment, and order models
- Identifying tools and systems that are right for our business
- Establish and monitor operational performance via KPIs such as in stock rate and inventory turns
- Hire, manage, and develop professionals as we build out our planning team
Qualifications and Skills
- 6 - 10 years of relevant planning experience with apparel, footwear or consumer products
- Solid knowledge of demand, supply, and merchandise planning fundamentals
- Experience with cross functional teams such as logistics/warehousing, finance, etc, and international vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers
- Curious and eager person who questions assumptions, and takes initiative to solve problems.
- Attention to detail. Ability to sort through large sources of information, identify patterns and abnormalities.
- Excellent communicator. Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, ask appropriate questions when information or instruction is not entirely clear.
- Experience working with planning tools and systems
- Highly collaborative way of working and partnering with key stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial, self-direct and resourceful – someone who will thrive in a highly dynamic, and unstructured environment relative to a large corporation
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Advanced Excel and modeling skills are a must
- Deep analytical mindset, and problem solving acumen
- Experience with international vendor negotiation and management a plus
- Knowledge of ERP systems a plus
Job Types: Full-time