TKEES is in need for a Senior Data Analyst with experience in data analytics and metrics optimization. We are interested in furthering our data collection and analysis practices, so you will be responsible for instituting new policies, procedures and programs from the ground up and from existing data warehouses. You will need to put the data you collect to practical use, with the end goals of maximizing our efficiency and delivering on the bottom-line. Data from multiple sales channels (including digital, wholesale, and retail) will be processed and analyzed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own the creation of predictive/forecasting models for products based on historical data and potential changes to key drivers
- Assist in driving strategy for customer acquisition, loyalty and conversion by developing models, personas, forecasts, scores/indices to meet short/long term client objectives/goals
- Define, extract, and analyze customer and market data to provide program results, actionable business intelligence, and identify new opportunities
- Design and create a reporting and analysis cadence that delivers ongoing customer and market insights back to the business
- Build and execute testing methodologies to derive targets, program benchmarks, and testing criteria to support acquisition, product consumption, upsell, retention, and channel optimization initiatives.
- Identify opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to capture, integrate, and analyze additional sources of customer data across the customer lifecycle – eg. online/web/social activity, and customer service interactions.
- Build strong, positive and influential internal relationships to ensure business objectives are achieved or exceeded.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of experience in strategic analytics roles.
- College or university degree (or relevant work experience) in data analytics or numbers-driven discipline.
- Solid foundation in analysis methodologies, statistical techniques, and analyzing large amounts of disparate data to uncover key insights.
- Ability to pull data from multiple sources and formulate comprehensive and actionable reports.
- Stays aware of the changing customer, market and measurement methodology trends.
- Experience building and using customer segmentation and predictive models to derive business insights.
- Ability to work with ambiguity, translate high-level direction into specific deliverables, and effectively plan and self-manage tasks efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to support the gathering of information and presenting findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Job Types: Full-time