We are looking for outgoing, approachable Sales Associates to join our first ever US retail team! As a Sales Associate, you’ll make a serious impact through your sales skills and personalized customer service. You are the first impression our new TKEES customers have, and we’re looking to you to make it count. TKEES isn't just a brand. You're not working for a company, you're creating a lifestyle. We work with a sense of purpose, always creating and always innovating. We want team players who approach their work in the same way.
- Ensure customer service levels are met and exceeded beyond expectations at every opportunity
- Act as a stylist and advise customers how their TKEES can be taken from day to night, casual to elevated.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Provide accurate product knowledge on our Collections and advise customers how to care for their TKEES.
- Accurately complete the checkout process through POS.
- Clean and organize the storefront and stock room to best showcase our merchandise
- Communicate merchandise opportunities / customer feedback to managers
- Support the Store Manager and Key Holder with implementing customer centered initiatives as needed.
- Representing the TKEES lifestyle through your personal style and experiences
- Ability to provide a personalized experience and determine each customers unique needs.
- Experience with clienteling and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- High attention to detail
- A great sense of style
- Strong sales abilities and the motivation to hit sales targets.
- A positive, team-orientated attitude
- Passion for the TKEES Mission and lifestyle
- 2+ years of previous luxury retail experience is an asset
- TBD: Hours of availability/days per week
- TBD: Job incentives/compensation