TKEES is currently seeking a dynamic Google Ads / Facebook PPC Lead Generation Specialist. The ideal candidate must posses a strong background in a broad range of channels, with an emphasis Display Ads, SEM/SEO, Adwords / Facebook PPC Lead Generation, analytics, content writing, and other general website optimization strategies. You’ll plan, set up, manage and monitor campaigns across a variety of digital channels, helping to increase awareness and generate leads for our consumers. This role requires an individual who can clearly communicate status, performance and deliverables through in-person, over the phone and email to strengthen consumer relationships. Our team works collaboratively so you will need to maintain excellent communication. This person must have an eye for impactful, creative development and storytelling.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be the day to day lead for the company's digital strategy including Display Ads, Social Media, blog, website content, e-mail programs, Adwords / Facebook PPC Lead Generation.
- Implement tactical online marketing initiatives including event tracking, on site optimizations, keyword analysis, content creation, site auditing and competitive analysis.
- Setup and data analysis with Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of display and tag re-marketing tactics (must).
- Conversion tracking & tag setup
- Develop complex pay-per-click campaigns from the ground up and execute the day-to-day management.
- Work with cross-functional internal teams to grow and drive social media adoption and best practices and make recommendations on how the SM program should evolve based on current trends. Execute new programs as needed.
- Identify possible new digital marketing trends and opportunities.
- Experience of developing compelling marketing campaigns and collateral with a focus on Display Advertising, creative design, social and digital platforms that use various media and tactics to reach a targeted client base, enhance a corporate profile and drive sales.
- Prepare and present monthly performance reports and recommendations.
- Demonstrable solid experience and success in implementing digital and social media marketing strategies. This must include managing corporate social media profiles and communities.
- Confident, disciplined and assertive with excellent influencing and persuasion skills.
- Strong presentation skills across a wide range of channels.
- An ability to develop long-term and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Experience using Adobe products such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator would defiantly be a plus.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of marketing agency experience with proven experience in online marketing, PPC search and display campaigns, including Adwords & Facebook.
- 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Proven ad spend management on digital marketing channels
- Experience with Social Media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc...)
- Google Analytics and Webmaster tools; including Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skills. Ability to write clearly, accurately and concisely for email campaigns, website content and updates including blogs, service descriptions, press releases, editorial placements, collateral, ads, social media site content.
- Diploma or undergraduate degree preferably in a communication, digital marketing/SEO-SEM related qualification.
- Google AdWords Certified.