Looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Coordinator that is well versed in executing paid digital ads (Google Ads, Facebook, programmatic, etc). The ideal candidate must possess a strong background in a broad range of channels (or at the very minimum a very strong paid social media executional background; other channels can be trained), with an emphasis on executing digital marketing campaigns on various platforms. You’ll execute on all buying plans, set up, manage and monitor campaigns across a variety of digital channels, helping to increase awareness and generate leads for our consumers. This role requires an individual who can clearly communicate status, performance and deliverables through in-person, over the phone and email to keep your senior and team appraised of the situation. Our team works collaboratively so you will need to maintain excellent communication.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Be the day to day executioner for the company's digital strategy including social ads, Google ads, email creative, etc.
- Implement tactical online marketing initiatives including keyword analysis, campaign creation, ad auditing and competitive analysis.
- Execute complex pay-per-click campaigns from the ground up and execute the day-to-day management.
- Identify possible new digital marketing trends and opportunities.
- Demonstrable solid experience and success in implementing digital and social media marketing strategies. This must include managing corporate social media profiles and communities.
- Confident, disciplined and assertive with excellent influencing and persuasion skills.
- Strong presentation skills across a wide range of channels.
- An ability to develop long-term and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Experience using Adobe products such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator would defiantly be a plus.
- Most importantly, a fast learner, as training will happen on an almost daily basis on new channels/etc.
- Minimum 1 year of marketing agency experience with proven experience in online marketing, preference given to those who come from strong Facebook/paid social media backgrounds.
- Proven ad spend management on digital marketing channels
- Experience with Social Media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc...)
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skills. Ability to write clearly, accurately and concisely for email campaigns, website content and updates including blogs, service descriptions, press releases, editorial placements, collateral, ads, social media site content.
- Diploma or undergraduate degree preferably in a communication, digital marketing/SEO-SEM related qualification.
Job Type: Full-time