TKEES is looking for a Junior Photographer to work with our in-house Creative Team in our downtown Toronto office. The Junior Photographer will be responsive for shooting product imagery for TKEES.com as well as more stylized, editorial content for our social media plat- forms. The photographer will also assist in shooting content for new product launches. We are looking for someone to produce timely, tasteful and shareable photo content with a strong understanding of digital platforms. You have an eye for design and are up to date on current fashion and photography trends.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with Creative and Digital Teams to shoot content for a range of marketing initiatives
- Shooting stylized product photography for social media
- Shooting lifestyle content for social media
- Maintenance of TKEES’ in-house photography studio
- Working collaboratively with the creative team to execute product launches
- Reporting to: Creative Designer
Qualifications and Skills:
- Advanced photography skills, someone who is a self-starter and comfortable executing projects one their own
- Videography skills an asset
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Photo retouching
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Hard working and self motivated with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please attach your CV along with a link or PDF of your portfolio.
Location: Fashion District Toronto
Job Type: Full-time