- Support the Creative Team with CADs, prints and graphics as well as any in house design tasks
- Collaborate with the Creative Team to execute seasonal collections from conception to prototype phase. This will include designing and creating technical specification packages for the collections as well as correcting prototypes.
- Research, gather and analyze trends for team meetings.
- Organize and update presentation and mood boards and assist in preparation for meetings.
- Responsible for daily correspondence with Production Team.
- Creating and recoloring footwear CADs; adapting to existing collections.
- Coordinating samples, following sample requests and reviewing and sending comments back to overseas suppliers.
- Assisting with season preparation as needed, unpacking samples and maintaining the sample room.
- Assisting with exclusive collaborations.
- Bachelor in Fashion Design or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in related role is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, InDesign knowledge
- Eye for detail and sense of style.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with a keen ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of footwear anatomy.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Positive, upbeat energy with ability to create fun working environment.
Bonus: Experience with 3D printing!
Job Types: Full-time