The Jr. Sourcing Manager will play a pivotal role in supporting our sourcing strategy, analyzing our needs, introducing new suppliers, assessing them, formalizing the partnership and managing the relationship once they are on board.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the sourcing strategy, vendor relationships, and production for the men’s, women’s and kids apparel and footwear
- Manage existing relationships with factories and suppliers.
- Assist with allocations of collections to vendors, cost negotiations with vendors and the management of the production process to ensure on time delivery of merchandise that meets or exceeds TKEES’ quality and delivery targets.
- Lead and drive the seasonal production process, including management of production calendar, development of target costs, cost negotiations, capacity planning by vendor and production reservation.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for sourcing leverage across categories
- Collaborate with agents, vendors, and factories on daily tracking of production processes, and work with internal teams to resolve production issues in a timely manner.
- Provide summary recaps by business, category, and season for orders placed.
- Track current sourcing landscape (% of business in countries of production).
- Additional responsibilities as required
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of production and sourcing experience
- 2+ years’ senior management experience, overseeing and managing apparel/garment production and sourcing activities
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with garment manufacturing/production/
sourcing methods, construction, trims and fabrication
- Strong global sourcing and production knowledge; and extensive understanding of the sourcing and production cycle
*MUST SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO*