TKEES is looking for an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to join our team in
Toronto, to implement and manage our influencer strategy & provide
support for media relations and brand partnerships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, implement and manage the US & Canadian influencer and media relationships.
- Build a weekly KPI report for the marketing team that highlights engagement, reach and costs.
- Maintain influencer-marketing calendar
- Maintain and nurture relationships with key media & influencers in local and international markets.
- Identify business opportunities for TKEES in the context of partnership opportunities
- Maintain trackers (media lists, influencer lists, partnership lists, celebrity lists)
- Place orders track product that is sent out
- Media monitor daily and coverage scanning (traditional and social)
- Report on coverage findings (traditional and social)
- Support team with monthly seeding targets
- Respond to all inbound and outbound influencer inquiries - Be active on social media to ensure our community has a connection to the brand.
- Organize and maintain social media management software
Qualifications and Skills
A minimum of 1 year of experience in PR/influencer marketing.
- Strong understanding of social media
- Ability to make good judgments regarding brand fit and engagement -
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- A positive, get-it-done attitude and energetic presence
Job Types: Full-time