We’re looking for a full time Front-End Developer who can help keep our site running smoothly as we work to increase sales through TKEES.com.
You’ll be part of our development team, working to create new features, take on exciting projects, and bring fresh ideas to the table. You will also be frequently collaborating with the creative and marketing teams to understand and improve on the TKEES digital experience.
Why Work at TKEES?
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health & Dental Benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- State of the art head office located downtown Toronto in the Fashion District
- Collaborative & modern work-space
- And more!
Our head office in Toronto, Ontario Canada is located on King and Spadina avenue, in the heart of the fashion district. We are conveniently located near transit (TTC) and a variety of restaurants, shops, and banks. Our office offers an open and spacious work environment with a fun and creative vibe. These great amenities along with quarterly employee events, promote friendship and camaraderie among our team, which are mutually beneficial for our employees’ well-being at work and our company’s success.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, build, and deploy high-quality cross-browser web features
- Translate requirements and mockups to Shopify using CSS/JS/Liquid
- Create visually appealing user experiences, user friendly design and clear navigation
- Collaborate with development team to define, design, and deploy new features
- Drilling into the data provided by Google Analytics, Zaius and other analytics platforms to understand customer habits.
- Understand online consumer purchasing trends that can be integrated into our e-commerce platform.
- Continually optimize the site for maximum speed and scalability.
- Troubleshoot, debug and address other website issues.
Skills and Requirements
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- 2+ years proven work experience as a proficient Front End Developer
- 2+ years HTML5/CSS3 Experience
- Experience with Shopify development
- Experience with GIT
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser testing, general web functions and standards (HTML5, CSS3, JSON ...)
- Functional Knowledge or hands on experience with API's (REST, SOAP, OAuth, etc.)
- Knowledge of backend technologies (PHP, Node) is a plus
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop & Indesign) skills are a bonus
- You are a self-starter, with strong communication skills
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio page.
Job Type: Full-time