Experience in coding HTML for email, responsive email design, and overall experience in coding using HTML/CSS. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of user experience, be passionate about design, and have a vision for how these can be best applied. You will interact closely with the email team, marketing personnel and various other departments to develop, produce, and schedule projects through to completion.
- Develop HTML emails using HTML, CSS, and media queries
- Understand industry best practices related to email development
- Responsive/adaptive email experience
- Proficiency in implementing email programs within ESP tool limitations
- Work with email leadership to implement best practices and department processes
- Comfortably handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions
- Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the process
- Help assess risk and impact on the existing systems that may arise due to any requirement or functional change
- 3+ years of email development and/or ESP programming experience.
- Demonstrated aptitude in email development.
- Portfolio examples required
- Ability to communicate clearly and display a high level of professionalism working within a team
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and create improved efficiency
- Ability to work independently at times on multiple tasks while remaining organized