We are looking for a results-oriented, personable, brand-conscious marketer to be our Email Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate has up to 4 years of experience in email marketing, with a proven track record of success. This role will sit between our Marketing and Digital teams and will be responsible for building and executing our email marketing strategy, driving TKEES revenue growth, and aligning our program to broader marketing campaigns. This is an opportunity to help potential customers find TKEES through people and content providers they already trust and nurture current TKEES customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the day-to-day of the Email program to hit monthly growth targets.
- Onboard new partners while offering exceptional, prompt, & personalized programming & customer service - providing key deliverables on time and efficiently.
- Responsible for the email briefs for design & integration and email marketing campaigns
- Manage Emails regionalization & segmentation;
- Coordinate integration and QA; including approvals by different teams;
- Responsible for performing email tests: validate all links, legals, subject lines and others.
- Execute A/B and multivariate tests across marketing channels to optimize campaign performance (e.g. dynamic/static content, subject lines, deployment times, promotional offers, predictive models)
- Manage the annual budget, analyze strategy & provide reporting on program KPIs, identifying opportunities for growth & improving efficiencies
- Develop a monthly calendar aligning with larger Marketing initiatives, to keep programming and needs organized & drive incremental buzz around product launches, company announcements & seasonal campaigns.
- Develop strategies and implementation plans for lifecycle, triggered, and enhanced personalization using segmentation and predictive modeling; and set goals to meet overall channel revenue and performance targets for email and sms
- Manage ongoing optimization of program KPI's by designing comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods
- Track campaign, channel and customer data to inform planning; clearly communicate key learnings, actionable hindsights, and recommend new opportunities to leadership
- Develop monthly email and SMS content calendar
- Owner of email acquisition strategy to ensure healthy list growth
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Business, Marketing).
- 2-4 years of experience in an Email marketing role in either an agency, partner or in-house.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to effectively turn reporting and analysis into actionable insights and execution plans.
- Excellent at prioritizing and can successfully juggle multiple projects
- Comfortable building ideas collaboratively and taking feedback.
- Experience managing budgets and reporting ROI.
- A positive, get-it-done attitude and energetic presence.
- Experience running an email marketing program from start to finish, including strategy, executing emails, analyzing results post-send, tracking acquisition sources, etc
- Experience and understanding of email list hygiene, CASL, GDPR, CAN-SPAM
Job Types: Full-time