We’re looking for a Shopify Specialist who can improve and maintain our web properties. You’ll be part of a tight knit team and will be collaborating with the creative and marketing teams to understand and improve on the TKEES digital experience. Past Shopify experience is mandatory and experience in analytics, SEO, UX and UI is an asset.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute online merchandising activities and promotions in line with digital, creative and sales strategies
- Translate requirements and mockups to Shopify using HTML/CSS/JS
- Support the delivery of the online vision by drilling into the data provided by Shopify, Google Analytics, Kissmetrics and other channels.
- Understand existing SEO and content strategies and implement site-based plans as needed.
- Drilling into the data provided by Google Analytics, Zaius and other analytics platforms to understand customer habits.
- Assist with email campaigns and templates.
- Understand online consumer purchasing trends that can be integrated into our e-commerce platform.
- Continually optimize the site for maximum speed and scalability.
- Troubleshoot, debug and address other QA issues.
Skills and Requirements
- 3-5 years of Shopify Experience
- Experience with Shopify is mandatory
- Proficient knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS/Liquid
- Experience with Google analytics
- English speaking, writing and editing skills
- Thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop & Indesign) skills are a bonus
- Solid understanding of SEO
- Keen eye for detail
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio page.