At TKEES, amazing service is at our core. A great relationship with our customers is essential to our long-term success and company growth. In this role you will be the voice of TKEES to our customers, and a key member of our daily operations team. You’ll do everything from answering customer inquiries to working with teams across the company to identify trends and resolve issues. We’re looking for someone who loves interacting with customers, has great communication skills, and the problem solving skills to deal with a range of issues quickly without getting overwhelmed. Some issues are quick and straightforward complaints, others are new and require problem solving, a deep understanding of our product and systems, and close interaction with our digital marketing teams.
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all incoming inquiries and correspondence, both internal and external
- Problem-solving and regular follow-up and tracking on product and deliveries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Administer placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Handle product recalls
- Inform customer of promotions
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Track e-commerce orders via UPS or APC
- Exceptional administrative, communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in developing relationships and communication
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively