TKEES is looking for a Creative Team intern to support our in-house Creative Team in our downtown Toronto office. This versatile role provides support to the Creative Team in the development and execution of content marketing initiatives, assisting in building out our of influencer marketing strategy, event support and production support.
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of digital platforms who is interested in learning about an e-commerce fashion brand. You have an eye for design and are up to date on current design, digital and social trends.
- Work with Creative and Digital Teams to ensure content campaigns are successfully executed including the creation and delivery of advertising content
- Assist with designing social media content
- Photo reasearch
- Production support: sourcing models, liasing with agents and studios
- Event Support: helping execute TKEES events
- Influencer marketing support: helping build out our deck of influencers
- Must be available to work 2 days per week from 9am-5pm
- Start Date: ASAP
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Hard working and self motivated with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a PAID position and can also be used towards fulfilling internship hours