We are looking for a Copy Writer to join our Creative team at TKEES! The Copy Writer is responsible for the creation and execution of content marketing initiatives designed to drive website traffic and engagement. You are excellent at producing timely, relevant and shareable storytelling content with a strong understanding of digital platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Researching and writing web content with a focus on Search Engine Optimization.
- Work with Design and Digital Teams to ensure content campaigns are successfully executed (including the creation and delivery of direct email/newsletters and social promotions for campaigns).
- Generating ideas for new content types and proofreading before publication.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products.
- Research new content marketing trends and present to team as needed.
- Generate interesting story/feature ideas.
- Understanding of SEO strategy, especially as it applies to content is an asset.
- Writing content for promotional distribution of email.
- Work with third-parties including analysts, partners, vendors, industry-relevant bloggers, etc. on content exchanges, content collaborations, partnerships, sponsorships, and co-branded content.
Qualifications and Skills
- Passionate about writing for digital channels.
- Proven editorial skills including strong language skills and the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with our messaging and branding.
- Experience coordinating with multiple teams to create social media assets supporting specific social marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and SEO optimization strategies.
- Data driven approach to content measurement and success metrics.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- University level-education preferred.
Job Types: Full-time