TKEES is looking for an Art Director who will lead the charge in bringing the brand to life across all visual touch points. Working alongside our Creative team, this visual storyteller will be the gatekeeper of the TKEES aesthetic while infusing it with their own unique point of view. From ideation of set design to the visual flow of imagery across campaigns, the Art Director will be responsible for maintaining and further defining TKEES visual narrative.
Our marketing initiatives include paid social, email, and video, to name but a few. The work you produce will be used internationally as the brand scales to new markets. You are conceptual, strategic, passionate, and connected to the creative industry. You are kind and honest, authentic leader with a highly creative eye. You excel at sharing and selling ideas, and encourage people to follow your lead delivering the highest standards and brand relevance.
Skills and Requirements
- Set the visual tone and direction of campaigns, ideating concepts and working with teams to bring them to life
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team at TKEES including Creative, Digital, Developers, Marketing, Copywriters, and Designers
- Lead artistic strategy for campaigns and product launches
- Manage timelines for all creative assets from shoot, to production, to go live date across departments
- Review and approve all graphics
- 5+ years working as an Art Director/Designer in a creative agency or brand
- Experience working with business and marketing partners; receiving feedback and adapting work
- Portfolio of brand and marketing related work
- Experience working on multiple projects, prioritizing as needed and efficiently managing time
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with a talented in-house team
- An eye for design and trends and appreciate a clean and minimal aesthetic