The Accounts Receivable Associate will be responsible for monitoring, preparing and reconciling all accounts receivables and invoicing relating to business activities at TKEES Inc, as well as coordinating with third parties to provide timely and accurate information to ensure billings and invoices are received and processed in a timely manner.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for credit checks of customers as well as receiving, inputting and processing daily shipping reports from third party warehouses into an ERP system and coordinating with both the accounting team as well and sales team staff as well as maintaining records and assisting with audits.
You will be responsible for reporting directly to TKEES Financial Controller.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform credit checks in coordination with a possible third party on TKEES customers.
- Monitor, process and reconcile receivables and invoicing.
- Work in coordination with both sales and accounting teams.
- Provide monthly reports on Accounts Receivable aging and status.
- Assist/support accounting team with month end closing procedures and financial statement preparation.
- Customer support with wholesale accounts and sales agents.
- Ensure adherence to internal control processes, accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain and ensure client and company discretion and privacy.
- Process credit card information and payments, process and deposit wire transfers and cheques.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience using accounting software such as QuickBooks and knowledge of ERP systems which will be used on a daily basis.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, as well as being able to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once.